Tell Your Agency’s Story with the New CrimeReports
Does your agency make data narrative readily available to the media?
Recently at the International Association of Chiefs of Police conference, we spoke to many of you about the challenges of disseminating information to the media in a timely manner with strained resources -- how this can result in media coverage based on inaccurate information, or without the necessary context.
In this webinar Kyle Hall, Socrata Product Manager, Steve Sebestyen, Motorola Solutions Citizen Engagement Product Manager, along with Sean Whitcomb Sergeant, Public Affairs Director at the Seattle Police Department discuss how new digital policing solutions can empower Public Information Officers and command staff by quickly and easily engaging citizens, humanizing an agency’s work, and influencing media coverage.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- How proactively releasing data can build trust, engage citizens, and mobilize communities
- The citizen engagement capabilities of the new CrimeReports Plus, which includes integration with social media, agency messaging, customized boundaries, and more
- How agencies can use new digital tools to handle the media in crisis situations
- Building public engagement through citizen-facing alert, tip, and camera registration tools
- Using normalized crime data to compare and benchmark agencies
Watch the webinar to learn about how today’s open data solutions can save you time and money, and help prevent misinformation from guiding news headlines.
This event is co-hosted with our partner AWS. Through the use of open data powered by the AWS cloud, police departments can securely share and collaborate, enabling the future of policing in departments throughout the country. We focus on securing your IT infrastructure, so you can focus on what matters most—protecting your citizens.
Watch this webinar
Please fill out this form to watch the "Tell Your Agency’s Story with the New CrimeReports" webinar.